Saturday, June 22, 2013

It's Harvest Day!




 I took this picture on the 18th. The sky is blue, the grass (and weeds) are green, and the wheat is oh so brown. I just knew harvest day was coming soon. We have had wonderful rain this spring and I prayed that it would not rain too much that the fields would be all muddy. Instead we got some heat, the ground dried up, and TADAAAAA............
 
 It's HARVEST DAY!!!!! Oh the 21st is such a wonderful day! The wind is pretty strong today so we can not even sit on the front porch to watch the tractors do their jobs. It's too bad because I was really looking forward to that. I got a mouth full, nose full, and eyes full of wheat dust just trying to take these pictures. I ended up having to send Bryson out to take more because I started coughing. He did a good job. I wanted a picture of both combines together. He got it for me.
                                                     Oh what a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment