Monday, June 13, 2011

Pioneer Trek Time

It is that time finally for our little band of Pioneers to go on Trek. We've been preparing for months now. Don't they look good! I finished all the shirts last night. My camera did not want to work well for me at 5am this morning so the pictures aren't the best. I did not get the vests done because my wash house burnt down with the pattern and material for in it. That's ok. They still look good.

Our group is Marvin Blue, Bradley Blue, Logan Enfield, Jessica Enfield, and Deiah Curtis. They meet up with the other groups in Salina at 6:30am and then headed for Oklahoma. They will be there three days. We will see how they fared when they get back.

This is my son Logan, 15. He is growing up so fast. Isn't he handsome!

My precious Jessica, 14. She looks just like my sister, and acts like her too. But her expressions are all mine. She makes me laugh. She is a lot like me. That makes me so Happy!

1 comment:

  1. You are so talented in making their pioneer outfits, but that doesn't surprise me. You are the queen bee on everything! Logan and Jessica look like real pioneers. I hope they had fun on trek. Seabrook can't go until she is 16, since they only do trek every 4 years here.

    ReplyDelete